Skip to main content

Saturday, May 27th, 2017 THE TEST DAY OF MAY

Hello everyone,
Today is the test day, so please to the test today. Or, it will be late.


HOMEWORK:
Tests: Do the test
Preview: please preview the words for JUNE.


Sincerely,
Mr.
Wang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday, April 29th, 2017

HEEEEEELLLOOO friends, today was a fantastic day. In the morning, I make your quiz for May. I will also give you a study guide today. I will give you the quiz on Saturday, May 27th, 2017. There was also a homework problem that of us didn't do the homework as quickly as you can. If you don't do your homework when I post it, than next time I will give you less time to do it. And also, I don't accept any messages after 10:00 .  I go to bed at 10:00. The secret blog message is also part of your homework. The secret blog messages is a homework for EVERY SINGLE DAY . So don't forget to tell me the secret blog message. The secret blog message is due EVERY SINGLE DAY'S 10:00. You can send email, use hangout, to tell me the secret blog message. HOMEWORK: Writing: Writing a biography about Helen Keller. It is due on May 4th. ( Only some of you need to do it, It is due very soon.) Computer: Typing Practice, you need to type it everyday. It don't have due date. Yo...

Friday, April 28th, 2017

Hello friends, today is the first day to Super Home. So, I don't have anything to remind you. Just for Homework. Please read Introduction For Our Class. HOMEWORK: Writing: Writing a biography for Helen Keller. Other: Secret Blog Message. SECRET BLOG MESSAGE: remember to do your homework Sincerely, Mr. Wang